Workshop – How to deepen human connection in a digital world
Despite being more connected than we have ever been with the help of technology, we have never been more disconnected when it comes to meaningful human connection. Under the guise of efficiency, flexibility and convenience, we’re missing out on a fundamental need – true social belonging – and our mental health is suffering because of it.
With the leading cause of death in Australia being suicide, we have a moral responsibility as family members, friends, employers, leaders and colleagues, to genuinely connect with the people in our lives, communicate with heart and create a safe space for them to belong. Particularly in this rapidly changing, increasingly complex, virtual world we’re living in.
Thursday 12th November
12:30pm – 1:30pm
In this workshop, Alice will share practical and proven ways to help you connect with heart and at depth in an increasingly digital and chaotic world, and discuss strategies to help address the 21st century emotional and mental health crises.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Mitigate and manage the impacts of digital technologies, habits and addictions on your emotional, mental and physical wellbeing
- Develop practices to unplug and manage your leverage technology for improved focus, flow and fulfilment
- Foster greater awareness of how to be present and productive with peaceful purpose in a complex, rapidly changing and chaotic world
- Utilise techniques to deepen your connection to self for greater happiness, health and wellbeing
- Connect at depth with loved ones, team members, colleagues and customers to establish more meaningful relationships and better outcomes and results
Plus, you’ll also get a workbook to download to use before, during and after the workshop.
If you can not attend the live workshop, a replay will be sent out after the workshop.